Finding the Right Windows for You
The best time to replace your windows is now. By improving your house’s energy efficiency, new windows can help you save on your heating bill in the winter and electricity in the summer. Our replacement team will work with you to come up with the right solution and timeline for you. By replacing your windows today you won’t have to worry about leaks, insects, or mold later.
Our highly trained staff will help you choose the best replacement window, while our vendors supply high quality products sourced from reputable manufacturers. All to assure you the best quality and service by enhancing your home’s security and providing for an instant facelift for your home or business.
Types of Windows
Our team of professionals knows just what window set-up will get the job done. With our in-home estimate and consultation we can work together, creating the room you’ve always dreamed of. We offer a range of options to ensure the best value for your money when installing replacement windows. Our selection includes any of the following, helping you create the style you’re looking for:
- Double Hung windows: With the ability to be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top, these windows offer two different types of ventilation giving you the flexibility you need for your home.
- Casement windows: Hung on the side with the ability to open via crank, these windows allow for full circulation inside your house with minimal inside space use.
- Awning windows: Perfect for an attic or bathroom, these windows are hinged at the top while opening outward and allow for air ventilation with maximum privacy.
- Picture windows: These stationary windows are perfect for a kitchen, dining room, or living area. They allow for the maximum amount of light without obstructing your view, allowing for extra natural light where ventilation is not needed.
- Horizontal Slider windows: Opening horizontally gives you an amazing amount of ventilation without having to sacrifice on space. Easy to open and low maintenance these windows work in a variety of rooms.
- Bay windows: A fixed window in the center is joined with other windows on the side. These side windows can be fixed as well or vented depending on your needs. A perfect set-up for a dining room or living space, add a few pillows and it makes the perfect reading nook.
- Bow windows: Similar to a bay window, this set-up includes several windows joined together to form a curve. Choose from vented or fixed windows, or create a custom combination to fill your ventilation needs. This set-up is ideal for creating the focal point of the room as well as acting as a display shelf for collectibles.
- Garden windows: Ideal for sunny spots in the kitchen, these windows allow for fresh air and are a great shelf for growing potted herbs. These windows extend out from the house and open from the sides allowing air to flow.
- Architectural shape windows: Coming in various sizes and styles, these windows allow you to customize how your windows fit with your space. Our customized shapes will help you get the most light into your home regardless of the set-up.
A Variety of Features for your Windows
The selection of windows provided by Century Home Improvements is vast and all of them come with varying degrees of features. Our ProVia windows are Energy Star certified providing a reduction in your electricity costs and air infiltration. As well as the ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing System by ProVia which allows for further Energy Star certified glass packages.
Krypton or Argon gas filled glass is available in double or triple-pane options to ensure maximum insulation. Replacement windows fitted with Krypton gas filled glass are up to 40% more energy efficient than the standard Energy Star compliant windows and can reduce your home energy costs substantially.
All of our windows offer UV protection. Protecting not only you and your family from harmful rays but also your upholstery from fading and appliances from being damaged. This allows you to soak in the sun without having to worry about risks to your health or belongings.
We also offer a variety of options when it comes to decorative windows through the use of Inspirations™ Art Glass. Our team can transform a simple window into a decorative work of art, making it the focal point of not only the room but entire home. Use Inspirations™ Art Glass to spice up a dull entrance and create an interesting conversation piece and lasting impression on your guests.
Internal blinds offer a convenient solution for controlling the amount of light that enters a home. Offering you the protection you need from sunlight and the privacy you desire, these blinds make putting the shades down easy and simple. They also prevent dust and other allergens from accumulating on the blinds and are protected from damage by pets and rambunctious children. Contact our team today to find what additional options we can use to make your home unique!
Service Excellence Guaranteed
Century Home Improvements has an experienced team of consultants that can advise you on the best replacement window options for your home or business. If you’re looking for a local contractor that will get things done right, our service in the Harrisburg, Lebanon, York, Lancaster and surrounding areas will fit just right. Call us today for a free estimate and in-home consultation!