Show us a competitor’s written quote or roofing estimate and we’ll beat it.
Call us for more price match guarantee details if we don’t answer your question on this page.
Roofing Estimate: Price Match Guarantee
You may think when comparing companies, we are talking “apples to apples” but in most cases, we are talking “apples to oranges”. Compared to those other roofing companies, we may not be the cheapest option, but we are always the option that offers the best customer service, products, craftsmanship, and warranties and that makes us “apples to oranges.” We aren’t in the same class and cannot be practically compared. In an attempt to earn your trust and your business we are offering to match or beat any written quote on residential shingle projects from other licensed contractors who are an accredited BBB member prior to the proposal. The terms of the contract must be comparable for more than just the shingles used, but all the products, accessories, warranties, installation, etc. Century Home Improvements will not sacrifice quality to save money or gain your business, unlike other companies. We will not cut corners or use low-quality materials to lower prices.
WHAT THE PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE IS NOT
Century Home Improvements NEVER sacrifices quality in order to win a bid!
We aren’t offering the Price Match to win business by lowering quality. It is our pledge that we offer you a premium product and services at a competitive rate. We believe no roof should be skimped on if it means less integrity or longevity.
We will be more than happy to go over the competitions quote to see how they are cutting corners and give you advice. Good customer service starts with knowledge and education.
Our Guarantee: We WON’T Cut Corners
Your roof should do more than shield the elements. It should protect your home, and more importantly, everything you care about. We use only the best products (Integrity Roof System by CertainTeed) that are designed to provide optimum performance, day after day, year after year. Our system includes:
- Waterproof Underlayment
- Water-Resistant Underlayment
- Starter Shingles
- Roof Shingles
- Hip & Ridge Caps
- Roof Ventilation
From the underlayment to the finished surface we don’t cut corners and we can’t be compared to a company that does.
Avoid the Oranges
When looking at roofing estimate price matching, there are many things that you look at before selecting a roofing company and what we’ll be looking for before we offer a price match. Two common scenarios when dealing with a price match on a roofing estimate are below.
- No proof of license, general liability insurance, or workman’s comp insurance.
- No items other than shingles and labor are listed on the estimate.
- Labor costs should be the biggest difference. Material priced much lower will have generic product brands that should be avoided.
- Not knowing the exact product name is a giveaway. This shows that they either use generic bands, or do not have knowledge to do the job properly.
So How Does This Work?
- At your estimator’s appointment, present us with the other company’s estimate.
- We will check estimate against our Report Card:
- Make sure it is a reputable company with a similar report card to us
- Make sure they aren’t trying to cut corners or use off-brand products
- If the estimate is legit, we will:
- Match or beat the price
- Give you $100 if we can’t beat it
- In some cases, we may have to take a copy of the estimate back to our Manager to make sure we can match your price and still give you the quality you expect.
PAOAGHIC #1184. *Offer expires 9/30/20. Promotion must be presented at time of estimate. Valid with purchase of a new full roof system. Not applicable to previous estimates or with service calls. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or offer. All discounts are based on standard pricing. Call or visit our website for complete details.