Applying for financing is easy and only takes about five minutes.
Just follow these simple steps.
- Go to the GreenSky® offer of your choice by clicking the appropriate “Apply for Financing” button below.
- Enter your mobile number and email address and click the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an email with a verification code. Enter that code to proceed.
- Complete the Loan Information, Review, and Receive your financing offer.
- Get approved. (Most credit decisions are made instantly.)
- Get financing.* If approved, you will immediately receive an account number. (No other certificate of completion or paperwork is required for funding.) You, the Customer, then pay the Merchant (Century Home Improvements) by providing the account number, referred to as a “shopping pass,” along with a security code and expiration date. The Merchant processes the payment just like a credit card, and GreenSky sends you, the Customer, a request for authorization.
*Financing for the GreenSky® consumer loan program is provided by Equal Opportunity Lenders. GreenSky® and GreenSky Patient Solutions® are loan program names for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of good and/or services from participating merchants/providers. Participating lenders are federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions providing credit without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. GreenSky® and GreenSky Patient Solutions® are registered trademarks of GreenSky, LLC. GreenSky Servicing, LLC services the loans on behalf of participating lenders. NMLS #1416362. GreenSky, LLC and GreenSky Servicing, LLC are subsidiaries of Goldman Sachs Bank USA. Loans originated by Goldman Sachs are issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
Need help applying?
Just ask your Century Home Improvements estimator for assistance while they’re at your home reviewing your project.
Need to schedule an estimate for your project?
Call us or request an estimate online anytime.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call for assistance.