Gutter Helmet or The Other Guys?
- Textured surface and patented nose-forward design allows rainwater to cling to it as the water flows downward into the gutter channel while shooting debris over the nose onto the ground
- Tested to withstand 22 inches of rain per hour
- 3/8” horizontal gap and end caps means water gets in but leaves, twigs, dirt and nests stay out
- Lifetime material warranty, lifetime performance warranty, and warranty service on installation
- Only factory-trained and certified dealers can install Gutter Helmet
- Can easily be cleaned from the ground with a nozzle that attaches to your garden hose
- No haggle, low pressure sales from experienced estimators who have been with Century Home Improvements for an average of 20+ years
THE OTHER GUYS
- Vinyl frame warps in both hot and cold temperatures
- Flat installation causes buildup of debris, which can result in water damage to the subroof and fascia board rot
- Filter collects leaves and other debris creating a barrier which blocks water from draining into your gutters
- No warranty for screen clogging
- Installed by sub-contractors
- Can only be cleaned from above, meaning you still have to climb a ladder
- High pressure sales tactics with inflated pricing
Gutter Helmet is specially designed to blend seamlessly into your roof line and offers 11 colors to choose from. Our professional technicians can install Gutter Helmet over new or existing gutters, and you can choose a style and color that complements the appearance of your home.
Learn more about how Gutter Helmet works or read more about Gutter Helmet®.