Finding the Right Windows for You
Our team of professionals knows just what window set-up will get the job done. With our in-home estimate and consultation we can work together to create the room you’ve always dreamed of plus reduce your heating and cooling bills and keep you safe from mold, leaks and insects. We offer a range of options to ensure the best value for your money when installing replacement windows.
Our selection includes any of the following, helping you create the style you’re looking for:
- Double Hung Windows: With the ability to be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top, these windows offer two different types of ventilation giving you the flexibility you need for your home.
- Casement Windows: Hinged on the side with the ability to open via crank, these windows allow for full circulation inside your house with minimal inside space use.
- Awning Windows: Perfect for an attic or bathroom, these windows are hinged at the top while opening outward and allow for air ventilation with maximum privacy.
- Picture Windows: These stationary windows are perfect for a kitchen, dining room, or living area. They allow for the maximum amount of light without obstructing your view, allowing for extra natural light where ventilation is not needed.
- Horizontal Slider Windows: Opening horizontally gives you an amazing amount of ventilation without having to sacrifice on space. Easy to open and low maintenance these windows work in a variety of rooms.
- Bay Windows: A fixed window in the center is joined with other windows on the side. These side windows can be fixed as well or vented depending on your needs. A perfect set-up for a dining room or living space, add a few pillows and it makes the perfect reading nook.
- Bow Windows: Similar to a bay window, this set-up includes several windows joined together to form a curve. Choose from vented or fixed windows, or create a custom combination to fill your ventilation needs. This set-up is ideal for creating the focal point of the room as well as acting as a display shelf for collectibles.
- Garden Windows: Ideal for sunny spots in the kitchen, these windows allow for fresh air and are a great shelf for growing potted herbs. These windows extend out from the house and open from the sides allowing air to flow.
- Architectural Shape Windows: Coming in various sizes and styles, these windows allow you to customize how your windows fit with your space. Our customized shapes will help you get the most light into your home regardless of the set-up.
Service Excellence Guaranteed
Century Home Improvements has an experienced team of consultants that can advise you on the best replacement window options for your home or business. Call us today for a free in-home estimate!